PMC is a dynamic and highly successful training company, with a rapidly growing client base, which includes some of the most well-known companies.
We work in a highly collaborative way, putting quality, integrity and client satisfaction first. Training associates who work for us enjoy this way of working and value the development of long term business relationships and diverse networks.
Each of our associate trainers is professionally qualified. They are carefully chosen for their experience, professionalism, dynamism and ability to engage with a wide audience.
In return, we believe in rewarding excellence with good rates of remuneration. Please note that we are not an ’employer’, so we don’t offer any form of ’employment’ to our associate trainers; they receive remuneration for delivering specific training assignments on our behalf, across Africa.
No guarantees can be given of the volume of work a training associate will receive. However, we have many trainers who receive regular assignments.
Requirements to Join Our Team
Below is a list of just some of the qualities, background and experience we look for in our trainers. Please take time to read this list and only apply if your background and qualifications are a good match to those listed here:
General requirements, background & experience:
- Senior L&D Practitioner
- Expert in unique industry sectors
- A minimum of 2 years as an independent training consultant, delivering a broad range of unique high value programmes
Qualities we look for in our trainers
- Engages well and adapts communication style to audience levels and areas of expertise
- Collaborates with clients and colleagues to achieve collective goals
- Demonstrates integrity in all business decisions
- Designs and delivers highly interactive training programmes that achieve client business and participant learning goals.
- Highly facilitative style of training delivery
- Strong coaching skills
- Organised and punctual
- Delivers consistent, high quality results
How to Apply
Email your profile to admin @ peakford.co.za